Friday, February 11, 2011

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!

Join me as I journal and share my experiences in art.  As I become more acquainted with the BLOG world, and find ways to assimilate this communication tool into my art journey, I hope to be able to share with you my vision, discoveries, and images, chronicling my growth as an artist. 

My hope is that this will become a place where I can "try on" new ideas, and connections that I make between my art and other facets of my life - particularly my faith in Christ, and journey as a Christian.  I see that for most artists, their experiences with their creative self really bring out the urge to want to connect with their spiritual self, and I have seen that this can take on many forms.   For me, it has to be grounded in Jesus Christ, and Him as creator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment