Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fibonacci numbers - The Fingerprint of God

 Here is a little sample of the amazing Fibonacci numbers.  It is so evident to me, when I am driving around, taking photos, that I am not simply a witness of chance happenings, but of real design.  As an artist, and being very aware of design in my own work, it is difficult for me to understand how folks can see the design around them, and attribute it to chance.  If you were to happen upon a painting, sitting in the middle of a forest, you would immediately say to yourself, "Someone was here."   This little Utube snippet just reminded me again, that when I look around and see the beauty that I hope to capture, the answer for me, is a resounding, "my creator was here."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9MwNm0gXd8

No comments:

Post a Comment